If you're reading this, then chances are that you're thinking about applying for a staff position at ZoraPvP! If so, that's great to hear! We're always looking to bring on new members to our team. If you are thinking of applying, readout the requirements below.
- You must be at least 14 years of age.
- You must have prior moderation experience.
- You must be mature.
- You must be active In-Game and In-Discord
- You must be professional.
Do you meet these requirements? Great! The next step is writing your application. When doing so, we ask that you please follow our format. Failing to do so will result in an immediate denial.
Please take your time when applying for staff. Don't write one sentence per question. Sometimes, paragraphs are what could get you the stop. However, always remember this: "Quality over quantity, but you need a certain quantity to show your quality". That means you need to elaborate, but do not ramble and include unnecessary information.
Check for grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes. We want our staff members to have proper etiquette.
Be patient. It can take up to 1 week to get to your application! Never ask a staff member to review it. If you do ask a staff member, you will be instantly denied. We'll get to your application eventually. If you are denied, please wait 1 week before re-applying. If you are accepted, you will be required to attend a verbal interview on Discord.
1. What is your Discord Username?
2. What is your current Minecraft IGN?
3. How old are you?
4. What is your timezone?
5. Where do you live? (USA, EU, AU, ETC)
6. What other servers have you been staff on and what staff position?
7. Have you ever been punished on ZoraPvP before?
8. If you have been punished on ZoraPvP, why were you punished?
9. Do you have a working microphone and can talk to us?
10. Can you record hackers at a reasonable frame rate?
11. What skills do you feel you have that will help the Community?
12. Do you know any of our current staff members?
13. Are you currently staff on any other servers?
14. What languages can you speak fluently?
15. Why do you think you would be a good fit for staff?
16. Please give us any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
Copy this format and make a new topic in Staff Applications.